1. Log in to Bybit and go to the API Keys Page
Once you have logged into your Bybit account, hover on “My Account” on the top right and select the account you want to use to create API keys (Bybit allows the creation of subaccounts).
Then click on API.
2. Click on the “Create New Api” orange button
3. Select the first option: System-generated API Keys
4. Fill in the Create New Key Page
API KEY USAGE
API KEY PERMISSIONS
5. Enter the codes for Security Verification
6. Copy the Key and Secret Key
Once you have passed security verification, you will receive your keys.
Store the API secret in a safe place, as you will only see them on the screen once at this stage.
7. Paste the keys in Gainium
You are all set! The newly added exchange will now show up.
Table of contents